Expressing sympathy or concern at the loss of a near and dear one can be an uphill task. Especially when you are required to be neither too emotive nor too logical. So if you are at loss of words here is a list of sample condolence messages for you. Also check our collection on sorry messaegs for not attending a funeral.
So go ahead and choose the sincere and heartfelt sympathy note to convey your support to your loved ones. Before sending your condolence messsage be sure that while using the name of the deceased be careful about the spellings.If you knew the deceased personally then you can even add some emotive moments shared in your message.
You could share a sweet memory or a memorable incident. So, when you send a sorry for your loss message, remember to be sincere first and coin your message knowing the close relation of the recipient with the deceased.
- Deeply grieved to hear about the loss. May God give you the strength to bear the absence.
- Sorry to hear about the immense loss. May his values guide you forever in the path of life.
- The days ahead will never be the same without ……………..(the deceased). He will be missed deeply.
- May the departed soul rest in peace. We can only pray for God’s kindness to endure the sudden demise.
- Sorry to hear about the sudden and unfortunate demise of such a loving soul. His loving memories will be the source of inspiration for all of us.
- Deeply grieved to hear about the loss of such a loving soul. Her calm presence even in adversities will be a source of inspiration to us.
- Our prayers are with you in these challenging times. May the departed soul rest in peace.
- His legacy of progressive ideas will always guide us like a beacon light. We will remember the visionary leader forever.
- The best tribute is to follow his ideals. Remembering the philosopher, leader and visionary on his death anniversary.
- Her loving memories will always be a thought away. Waiting round the corner to bring us hope and sunshine.
- I can understand your grief at such testing times. Please know that you are always in my prayers and thoughts.
- He may have left this world but he continues to live in our memories and hearts. May he rest in peace.